Online 2-Hour Oral Health Teacher Training
$200.00 for 1 year
This two-hour training addresses the connection between children’s oral health and school success, and the use of the Brush oral health curriculum to reduce dental decay.
We recommend all staff complete this training before beginning use of the curriculum. Educators who complete the training receive a certificate.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the ways in which primary teeth are important to a child’s health and success in school
- Understand the importance of primary teeth in child development
- Understand the characteristics and causes of dental decay
- Learn about the importance of nutrition in preventing decay
- Learn how to use the Brush curriculum and parent materials to promote dental health in both the classroom and in the home environment
Online training is accessible for one year after purchase. An access code will be provided at time of purchase.