Live: 2-Hour Oral Health Teacher Training
This two-hour live training addresses the connection between children’s oral health and school success, and the use of the Brush oral health curriculum to reduce dental decay.
We recommend all staff complete this training before beginning use of the curriculum. Educators who complete the training receive a certificate.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to use the Brush curriculum and parent materials to promote dental health in both the classroom and in the home environment
- Identify the ways in which primary teeth are important to a child’s health and success in school
- Understand the importance of primary teeth in child development
- Understand the characteristics and causes of dental decay
- Learn about the importance of nutrition in preventing decay
Live training may be conducted at sites, up to two sessions per day. Travel and expenses should be discussed prior to scheduling. Please call (888) 240-7268 to speak with our scheduler or email to discuss availability and planning.